Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Very First Credit Card...

I have a very bad credit that I need to have a cosigner on my new credit card. And yes, this is the first credit card I ever have under my name. So, how I have bad credit you may ask? It's a long story about my past and I don't want to talk about it, so beat it!

Well, I went to a place called La Curacao and tried to apply for credit. I have to have a cosigner who has an account with them so I could get a credit. Well, luckily, I was with one at that time. I have been wanting to buy a camera so bad for the past few months now, but somehow I never actually have a chance of saving enough money to buy me one. Well, since I was there, I dared apply. Got credit for $500. Sad thing is, the camera I wanted is $700. But, I have this very bad habit of having to buy something if I spend so much time in a store. I do wanted to have a DSLR, my new pic for the moment is Nikon D3100, but settled for a much cheaper, point-and-shoot camera, a Nikon Coolpix L120. I mean, of course there will be a huge difference, but for, I am ok with this one. And it's cheap enough for me to be able to pay it very fast.

So, I guess this is the time I tell you that I will be taking more photos of place where I live, and go to work or something like that. I am not a very vain person so I don't usually take pictures of other people or places. Unless, I feel extra pretty that day. Will be joining the band wagon of taking pics of everything. And hopefully, someone will like them. :) hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment