Monday, June 25, 2012

Missed Appointment...

I didn't mean to, I am not really aware that I missed one. Until I asked one of the nurses at my Dermatology clinic if I could have a list of my upcoming appointment.

And there is was... Missed appointment(s)... and I was puzzled...

You know what's worst? It's my rheumatology appointment. It's the most important doctor's appointment. She's the one who usually gives and see's over all my medications. My primary doctor is the one who checks that she didn't missed anything or possible better treatment options. But she is good, my rheumatologist, she actually got everything covered. AND I MISSED AN APPOINTMENT!!! and I didn't found out about it, until few weeks ago. I missed an appointment and realized it after 2 months!!!!

:(

I need someone to help me with this appointment things.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment