Friday, September 20, 2013

Help me...***Edit***

I have been going in and out of the hospital this year and I has affected my income like every sick person there is in this world.
But there are always bills to pay and there will be always medical expenses.

It stresses me out more that I have to think about this when I am already in the hospital sick.

If you could help me start an online business, that would be home base, I would really appreciate it.

Please check out the link below and help me... any amount will do. Thank you so much for your time.

http://www.gofundme.com/4e6k4k 

I took this site down, I realize I could do it by myself with my own money and doesn't really need to ask for people's help. But I do have another page for one of my friends' baby. They need money for medical bills, so if you have time to check it out, can you please visit this page.

FOR PHOENIX RAE'S MEDICAL EXPENSES

No comments:

Post a Comment