Tuesday, July 26, 2011

today... 07/26/2011

Unfortunately, today is not different from yesterday. I have this nagging feeling to cry, curl up in the corner and let the earth swallow me whole. But I, myself can't do that. I am to proud to cry at work. And i know the earth can't swallow me whole, it could only make me decompose slowly.

My hands and elbows still hurt.
I have new sores on my skin, it's not that bad, i put cortisone cream on it.
My face doesn't show new rashes building, but i keep scratching the scabs behind my ear (i need to learn to stop myself from doing that)
my nails aren't getting any better
i feel a few pain on my kidney or uterus, i thing i need to have myself a urinalysis just to be on the safe side.

oh well, lupus, i have you not you have me. Which means without me, you don't exist. i',m stronger than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment