Sunday, May 20, 2012

When will we find a cure?

Sometimes, I want to cry... Just cry and cry and cry... Wish it was all over...
It hurts you know, knowing you won't get better. That there is no cure.

I was at the peak of my life. I was about to get my life on track. And then this?!? I don't know if I should get angry at myself... Or who I should get angry to... Who's fault why I have this?

I have lupus. No one knows why or how people get it. No one knows how to get rid of it for good. All they know is how to treat the current pains and conditions. Which, I would have thought they should have known by now. We got technology that never existed before. Why are we still in the dark about a disease they found half a century ago.

Sometimes, I just want this all to end. To never wake up and stop being in pain. To stop being a burden. A burden to myself and to all the people I love.

I am one of those people who wants to be normal. I am one of those who wants to have a family of their own. I'm one of those people who is waiting to have a cure.

When will we find a cure?

1 comment:

  1. if you were only here in ph, i know someone who got lupus and was healed by chinese medicine. i create chinese meds by the way. i got the formula now.

    ReplyDelete