Saturday, November 28, 2015

Homeless Man vs Homesless Kid - A social experiment by MoeAndET

I watched this video on Facebook in front of my boyfriend the other day... I was preparing myself to control my tears as I know it will soon fall midway through the video. I usually fake a yawn or cover my face but then this time he caught me and ask why I am crying. In an "I am making fun of you" way.

I find it really sad for a very rich, first world country to have homeless people, sadder is that most of them are veterans, who fought for this country's freedom, or made sure that wars don't reach its shores.

It's just sad... ;(

See the video, and you will know what I am talking about.

***Disclaimer***
I am not posting this for likes, adds or ads. Nor to gain subscribers.
I did not purposely intend to make copyright infringement if I did.

This video belongs to MoeAndEt, and you can visit their Youtube page by clicking the link below, or by copying their page address on your address bar if clicking doesn't work.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOckShow

And here is the video...


If you can't see it you could always click the link, or copy it to you address bar.

It is about time to talk about homelessness.

References:
Video of MoeAndET's social experiment: https://youtu.be/NvoWBbYxdwc

No comments:

Post a Comment