Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dermatology Appointment

I will be having my dermatology appointment this Friday, 02/24/12. And it's a good time to actually have one.
As my face is getting worse! I need something, much better like maybe a medicine to take rather than a ointment to put.
It is hard living with Lupus and the psoriasis that is on my face and my scalp is not helping either. I know Lupus alone is hard to treat adding psoriasis makes it worse. Having two autoimmune disease at the same time?? Really???

Ugh. I just want my face to clear up. :( I can't just go shouting in the world that I have psoriasis so they would understand what I have on my face. People just tend to judge that I don't shower or stuff. I do shower! and I wash my freaking face!!!

:((

2 comments:

  1. hiya cuzzy... i live the new lay out. hoping all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what new lay out?? I am ok... but i wish I could be better...:)

      Delete