Saturday, March 10, 2012

In process...

I am going to change themes soon... so I could prepare for May... which is Lupus Awareness Month... Their colors are Gold/Yellow and Purple... How appropriate.. I live in Los Angeles and the LA Laker's colors are those... LOL.. Don't really like the Lakers, don't really hate them too... I just don't really care...

Lost interest a while back... But my MOM is a super fan!! :) weird...

AS you might have noticed, my back ground is purple... LOL.. but i am going back to what i really am... which loves black very much... so... wish i could find better backgrounds or else i will be stuck with this for a while... :D

2 comments:

  1. it's a good thing that you are starting this cause to make people aware of lupus. thumbs up cuzzie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know what Lupus was until I found out I have it. Then I searched and searched and found out there is a lot of people affected but they are not giving it enough attention.. so even in my tiny way, I hope I could get people aware of it. :D Thanks for the support.

      Delete