Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nick Cannon & Lupus


So Nick Cannon has Lupus. And here the first video of him battling Lupus. Which is awesome in a way since this spreads more, and will make people more aware about lupus.

But there are millions of people who have Lupus and doesn't or will not have the luxury that he is having. The ability to go to good medical centers and be able to be diagnose. I hope Nick Cannon is just not doing to this to gain fame and fortune. Well, I only know him as that guy who host or Mariah Carrey's husband. But to really promote, and see how most people with Lupus get to go by their daily life.

I feel bad for him, he has twin kids that needs his attention. I hope he will be better, and I hope his vlog have a good cause.

Get well soon to Nick Cannon, and to us who are only celebrities in our parents' eyes.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment