Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My monthly pains...

It's not really fun to have a monthly period... to both women, and men with women... :)

The PMS, the cramps and that yucky feeling...

But then it gets really worse when you have lupus... Seriously... I always look forward to my monthly period... Just to get over it, and of course to make sure I am not pregnant, since I am on medication that is pretty toxic for a fetus.

Monthly, around the same time as my period, pimples, joint pain on my hands, feet and shoulders, itchy, annoying rashes sprung out. it really sucks.. Like really bad. I hate it.

I can't do anything about it, just accept that it will be over soon.. and the cycle starts again.

:( i need a cure for lupus. we, the  millions of people affected with lupus, do. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment