Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas... and more photo ops to come...

It's a few days before Christmas, and my rashes are still there. It  really sucks when you have psoriasis at the same time you have lupus. I am still taking Prednisone, and taking a topical ointment that has steroids for my body psoriasis, and another topical steroid ointment for my face... ugh! I HAVE SO MANY STEROID THING  I WILL TURN TO A SHE-HULK SOON! But I don't actually mind being she-hulk, she is pretty hot even with green skin. :)

So, I am wishing that by Christmas, the redness of my rashes will be gone. Even only for that day. Oh well, this is my life now, I just need to accept and live it.

this is she-hulk, click to go to wiki for description
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! maybe I will post of our food if we have some.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment