Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why don't I feel any better?

I don't know why but I feel really bad today.

Maybe it's the cold, the makes my knees a lil bit in pain right now, or all the walking up and down the hill with my papi and George yesterday. I also have a cold today. And is still sleepy (I slept around 2, I drank Starbucks' Caramel Brulee yesterday at night).

But I should have been feeling better, I should have. My doctor told me that my blood count is going back to normal, which means my immune system is not as hyperactive as it is in Lupus.

I have freaking pimples as big as the Sierra Madres! And my hair doesn't grow long, like my finger and toe nails too!! UGGHHHH!!!

WHY ME?!?

I could forever rant, but I guess I just don't have a lot of time for it. I am happy and lucky that I have my parents, my bf and my bf's parents supporting me and loving we despite my ups and downs.

I can't fight Lupus, it's not like any disease that attacks your system that when you win the fight it just leaves you. Lupus is here to stay, like an annoying in law that some of you have, you just have to deal and live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment