Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Birthday Wishlist

It's Tuesday, January 10 2012. :) You have 5 more days to buy me a gift. I don't want you to be all sad and depressed that you weren't able to get me one. So I am helping you right now. Here are a list of the things I want (as of the moment). I will make it so easy for you that I will even include the websites where it could be bought! Wahahaha! :) It's only once a year, so just give this chance to me, and no, giving me the chance is not a gift ok?!?

  1. Wreck this Journal by Keri Smith - Already bought it. :) Papi gave me money!
  2. Finish this Book by Keri Smith
  3. What I Love About You by Kate & David Marshall
  4. Clinique Redness Solutions Kit
  5. Make-up Studio Blockbuster by Sephora
  6. The Body Shop Aloe 4-piece Facial Skin Care Regime
  7. Urban Decay Naked 2
  8. Bare Minerals' Bare Escentuals Sephora Exclusive Get Started Kit in Medium
  9. Cotton Candy Maker - another gift from Papi
  10. Cake Pop Maker - this is the cheapest one, and isn't available right now at Kmart
  11. Silk Screen Printe
  12. Starbucks gift card - you could email it to jocx15@live.com :D it's ok if you only love me $5 worth..
  13. More Pilot Petit pens and Inks - I think I have a pen addiction, I don't know why... I also would like to try this ink. 
  14. a black book as a journal
  15. and of course, gift cards are always welcome :) from near by places ok! I live by Downtown Los Angeles, not in the valley or orange county...
And there you have it, I hope I helped you with your dilemma! :) Will see if I have something on Saturday! Probably I will invite you.. if I know you that is.. :)

FEW MORE DAYS TILL BDAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment