Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year my loves!! :)

Another year to battle this disease, that you and me both hate. But, we have to deal with it. We can't do anything anyway. Might as well, right?

So, for the last days I haven't done anything really, just hanging out with friends, normal daily activities. The thing I am quite uneasy of is I am not on time with my period. The reason might because I am down to 1 pill of prednisone. We all know that prednisone affects hormones, so hopefully, it is all that there is.

I do want to be pregnant, but not during this time, not during this flare up.

Someday, I will have my family and be happy with my family.

Lupus, I hate you. But then I have to live with you. Hohummm... Another year with lupus, another year to survive...

No comments:

Post a Comment