Sunday, January 29, 2012

My weight problem..

I have been healthy, or I think I am for the past year. I could walk miles without feeling shortness of breath but lately I have been having a lot of those instances...

I think I gained too much weight, and I don't know what I need to do. I try not to eat as much but I always get hungry. My doctor said I need to exercise more, I try to walk as much as I can. I don't really have time or even money to go to the gym.. My god, call me cheap all you want but I am not paying 40 bucks a month. Lol. I have to many medical bills to think about before I think of more expenses.

I know, I know, I should think about more about my health, and spending $40 to make my health better is not really a problem. You know my problem really is, I need an exercise buddy, but everyone else is just to busy or doesn't really match my schedule.

Ugh! I also missed one of my lab exams since I totally forgot about it. I have been in too much "something". I don't even know what it was. If it's stress or something like that!

I got myself a puppy so I can walk her all the time, but it gets to dark early and I can't walk her by myself since where I live, it is dangerous to walk around just like that.

I need a life. LOL. A more active one that this. I just need something else to do in this city... Any ideas that i could do in this cement jungle I call Los Angeles? I can't be in a gym and get stuck with all the rest of the sweaty people...Oh well. I need to figure things out. Just to get myself in better health.

Wish me luck my loves. :D

2 comments:

  1. hi cuzzie.. try downloading p90x via torrent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded a Zumba.. LOL so I could learn how to dance as well.. :) Having a latino bf, i need to learn how to dance

      Delete