Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I won!!!

Me and my Baby usually have random fights because we always try to outsmart each other. I usually end up losing and angry... **I am such a sore loser** But yesterday was my glowing moment...

O: I'm so awesome I'm going to have an alienware laptop!!!
J: I'm so awesome I have the Samsung Tab and I'm going to have an alienware laptop!!
O: Oh yeah? I'm so awesome I have the Galaxy S phone, a huge HDTV and an HDMI DVD Player and an Alienware laptop!!!
J: Oh yeah? I'm more awesome coz I have all of that coz I have you!
O: **smile** that's good!

It's not that hard to be cheesy... lol

6 more days till Valentines Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet! Galing ah! Hanggang ngayon, competitive ka pa rin, pero at least, sabay kabig sa huli. LOL. Love you Jocxie!

    ReplyDelete