Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend off...

I usually do not and try as much as I can not to use the PC during the weekends.Since if I do, I usually waste precious time. And I do mean precious time. I tend not to do the things I should have done.

Weekend Recap.

Last Saturday was suppose to be our friend Adrian, last day in LA. So we ate at Sizzlers. My first time. Amazingly my first time even though I leave only a few blocks away from one. It was suppose to be the last breakfast with Adrian. He would have left for Iraq today if he only has his military ID. I don't know what happened, but we are happy to know that he has a one day extension. So he will be leaving tomorrow. I won't be able to see him since he will be staying at his mom's tonight and I have a class until 9 pm today. All I can say is, Good Luck soldier, and do not die on us!

Last Sunday is the most awaited Super Bowl XLV. That is 45 in roman numerals for those of you who do not know. :) And as my tradition for the last 2 or 3 years I have been watching the super bowl, I choose the team with the best Team Logo. And yes, I choose the Pittsburgh Steelers. Alas, they loss, 25 - 31 against the Green Bay Packers, who amazingly intercepts the ball and made touchdown.

Today.

Today is my first day of school for spring semester. Hopefully, I was able to get the right teachers, so I do not have to drop a single one of them. I am also hoping to be able to add a PE subject so I could at least be able to exercise. Since I have to, I should. LOL. Lazy fat ass to exercise. Hehehe.

That is for today. :) Maybe I will start ranting the next blog so it won't be too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment