Friday, September 30, 2011

i still need a title...

Although I am a bit of a scatter brain regarding this blog. I was thinking of slowly easing it out to something about my life and lupus. But still, I want this not be taken over by my Lupus stories and stuff and i would also like to have it more about my life in general. I have Lupus, but it won't take the best part of my life, living, away from me.

I have am in no grave danger as long as I am in my medications and been seeing the doctor regularly, which is very important you people!!! Don't take your medical appointments for granted!!!!!!! I did, and I felt the most horrendous pain in my entire life ever! for a freaking week!!!! So, be careful out there...

STILL NEED OF A TITTLE!!! SUGGESTIONS!!!! COMMENT BELOW!!


"I will be doing some research regarding my medicines so I would know more about it. Like side effects and what they were really made for... so maybe this will be more educational for all of us reading my blog. I am so happy that I am actually having traffic on my blog, it might still be less than 20 but traffic is traffic. As I have told my friend, Steph, baby steps... "

No comments:

Post a Comment