Thursday, September 29, 2011

it's not always good to end...

I think I will be changing the description of my blog pretty soon... for right now, I have something more important than the randomness in my blog.

I have Lupus, and its very important to approach this matter head on. I just realize that not a lot of people know about Lupus. Yesterday, I went back to work. I told some people that I have Lupus, most of them would reply what is that? What kind of disease is that?

I think now I know my purpose, God doesn't give us problems we couldn't handle. He gave this to me because I am strong and I could do something better about this. I think I have this blog, and this ability to write (even with a few grammatical errors) to let a whole lot people, of my generation, that there is some disease called Lupus, which is weird and doesn't even have a cure, or known cause why people have it.

For a disease to be so unknown, means its getting a little help. But this is real, this affects a lot of women... it is affecting me and it might affect you.

I'm sorry, but maybe this random blog needs to end, and my Journey with Lupus will begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment