Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's hard...

I think my poor eyesight is getting worse by the minute because of all this medicine and side-effects it cause. I can't see that much anymore. I mean, I do have poor eyesight, but this hasn't been this bad before. Need to have my eyes checked again.

My poor arms are still sore from all the blood samples they have to take from the 3 different hospitals I was in. Not only did it suffer almost every hours of blood pressure check-ups and heart monitor clips on my finger, it's bruised and have lots of puncture marks. I look like an effin addict. And on both inner elbow pit. (I searched what it is called without going scientific and it is called an "elbow pit", according to urbandictionary.com)

Since I have been back from the hospital I sense a weird cramping my by knee pit. If I try to walk a little bit faster, it locks it self and I feel cramped. But it will be gone in a few seconds. It's so weird. I think I need to talk to my doctor about it. Maybe, its a weird side-effect of one of the medicine I am taking. Huff... I'm  tired... :( I need to go to sleep. No energy yet. And I still have that weird taste in my mouth that I had when I was in the hospital. I hope it's not something really bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment