Tuesday, November 15, 2011

1 week...

It's been a week since my last blog. I think I am getting lazy since it "sleeping" weather. It's Fall people. And it's a good weather to sleep, have soup or cuddle up. I have been down lately too. I haven't seen any other changes in my body. In fact, I am getting fat, always hungry and my facial rashes had been back since I was on my period a month ago. And now, in a few days, I will be having it again and I am wondering if it (my rashes) will get worst or better.

Sucks about having a hormonal disease is my hormones change every month since I get my period every month. It SUCKS!! Big time. But can I do anything about it?!? NO!! I just have to accept. Suffer silently, and enjoy every waking moment of no pain.

Sucks to be sick. So the rest of you, enjoy every moment. And don't judge if we (chronic illness sufferers) look fine. We are not fine. We just cope better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment