Friday, November 18, 2011

Pulmonary Function Test

So, I had my first ever PFT (Pulmonary Function Test). Which I waited to be registered for 1 hour and when I went at the registration desk, I sat down, gave my ID, got my ID and left. About less than a minute and I was out of the registration thing.

Then I went to look for the room, which without my minute knowledge of medical terms and body part, won't be able to find. Got there gave them my papers and sat down. In less than a minute I was already with my doctor, getting my vital signs... and guess what I found out?!? I am a bout an inch less that I thought I was!!!
He told me I was only 5'4!! what the efff!!!

When all of those are done. We went to the respiratory room. My god, I didn't know it will be that hard to do that test? I mean, how hard could breathing be, right??

But damn! Those force breathing exercises! It's hard!!! You have to do this, you have to do that.. Luckily, My doctor, Michael, was funny. He tells me jokes while we wait for the machine to set up and restart. I should have asked for my pink nose clip though. And take stupid pictures of me with my mouth piece and nose clip but to shy to ask him. hehehe

have to end this. need to go to next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment