Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Too much Nachos...

I blame everything on the nachos. I have this addiction to nachos. And the little bit spice cheese is awesome.
Last Monday, I think, I got my boiling point and started getting sick. I don't actually think that it's because of the nachos. Maybe the monster or something. But i got really sick, I started puking and thrown up all the good food I ate.

This lupus thing sucks. I have to take care of what I eat. I have to make sure I drink all my medicine. I need to do a lot of things that I don't usually do. It sucks! I hate it!! It's no fun!!!

I wish my sickness be gone!!!!! I also wish it is that easy.. But it is not... I am getting more fatigued every day too.. I don't understand it...

So maybe I should get to do research again... Just to clear my mind and learn more about this.. UGH LUPUS!! WHY ME?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment