Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Busy busy Monday


It was a very busy, busy Monday.

I had my first appointment today... I went to the Los Angeles County - Edward R Roybal Comprehensive Health Clinic. So many first time thing to do. And they didn't even have my appointment on the computer! Ugh! I have to go to a lot of different rooms, wait for minutes and go come in and back to different rooms. I was there around 7:40 and when I was seen by the doctor it was already almost 11 am.

I went in for a skin biopsy, they wanted to know if the things I have on my skin is also a type of lupus, Discoid Lupus. So hopefully, it's just some allergic reaction to whatever not another kind of Lupus. Oh well, it's better to know about what I have than not to know anything about it.

Educate self, learn and move on...

That is what I am doing... I need to learn more about what I have then maybe I could live life according to me, not according to Lupus. :) Life is hard, but life is boring if there are no challenges. This is my challenge and cross to bear. Live life and move on... My goal is just to be healthy, when all the water in my belly is gone, I will be back in my bike again... :D

Oh, last complaint for the day... They wanted to take blood samples so they could test me for syphilis and stuff like that, so she did put the needle in my elbow pit and MISSED MY EFFIN VEIN!! I already told her my vein is still swollen from the time I was in the county hospital. So she moved the needle around. It hurts!!! I got a bruised over a bruise... Sheesh! Very incompetent. I thought they were suppose to be very good. She wasn't. Thumbs down on that part!!!

I applied for ORSA today. It's a health plan for people of Los Angeles County. I applied, and I got approved! I have free outpatient visits until next year!! YEY!!

It's 1 am... gtg sleep, will see what will happen tomorrow. By the way, I got a new perscription too, an ointment for the skin stuff I have... 2 times a day, until Friday. hmmm... Good Luck with that.

Here are pictures of my skin before the biopsy, and the suture I have. No shower for me for a day... :(
This is the rash on my back

This is the sutures after they punched a hole through my skin. That's what my boyfriend said it look liked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment