Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh how I miss you...

I know, I know, it's been 3 days... the thing is, I spend too much time doing nothing recently. I guess since I am out of my period my depression is slowly going away. I am not really depress ok, nor do I have depression. I just felt a little low during the days I have my period. Maybe that is why I was craving for sweets and stuff.

So have you heard? I have made my final decision! I WILL NOT BECOME A NURSE. I mean, it's not for me. I am not a people person. I would rather be left alone, and leave people alone. I have been in a hospital, and I can't do what they do. I imagine myself in their position, working with me while I was in the hospital. I was a whiner, and I still would whine all the time! I don't even remember how many times I pressed the nurse button just to ask for an apple juice or ice. Hehehe :) You have to understand, that was all I could eat and drink. Even though I was on normal diet at the hospital i can't eat it. My mouth and stomach can't handle it for the first few days.

My salute to the people who want to be a nurse, but my goals are Biologist, MicroBiologist and Physicist. General courses, no majors, just for my brain. But if you are asking how will I make money, I will be a researcher with a business on the side. :)

My life is only complete when I marry my papi and have babies of my own. The rest are trivial. So, for the moment, the goal is to be healthy, stay healthy and be Flare up free... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment