Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thank God for Blogger App!

I'm right here, right now at my doctor's appointment. They need to do a TB test on my just to make sure that the symptoms I have are not from tb. Since most of my complications are not of the normal lupus kind.

Example? I have ascetis. Means I got fluid in the sac that surrounds my stomach, liver, intestines, etc. While the most common kind for people with lupus is having fluid in the sac that surrounds the heart. So what if my complications are different?!? It is way safer and less painful than the one that lupus patients normally have.

Also, they are figuring out if I only have systemic lupus. Remember a week ago I had skin biopsy. They are thinking of psoriasis or discoid lupus. So hopefully that ends well for me. Will be coming back Monday, October 17, so they could remove the thread from my back. It's healing so it's itchy and annoying...

It's 7:51. My appointment is at 8. Think I will be sleeping for a few minutes on the office today. I woke up at 4:30. I think I'm getting a sleep disorder because of the medication that I'm taking. Oh well, whatever that makes me better.

@ LAC-USC Medical Center

No comments:

Post a Comment