Friday, October 14, 2011

My First - 10 Things I am Thankful For...

All the time I complain about a lot of things, and I forgot to thank about things I should thank about. So I decided to make a list of things I should thank about every Friday. :)

10 THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR:

  1. I am thankful for the doctors and nurses at the LAC-USC Medical center for giving me the best experience during my medical appointments.
  2. I am thankful for my baby, Omar, who goes with me all the time to my medical appointments, most specially when I forgot my medicine. He took it to downtown so I could drink it on time.
  3. I am thankful for my mom, who arrived yesterday, safe and sound. She said she will take care of me.
  4. I am thankful for the belly pain that happened, because of you I now have the best medical insurance that anyone could have in the Los Angeles City.
  5. I am thankful for my housemates for waking me up every time I have an appointment.
  6. I am thankful for the bus and train drivers that drove me safely to my destinations.
  7. I am thankful for my boss, who is understanding and gives me time for my appointments.
  8. I am thankful for my dad, who gives me support and help, financially. I love papa!
  9. I am thankful for my brother and sister, for sometimes helping me with the housework.
  10. I am thankful for our friend, Adrian, for feeding us all the time.
For the first every 10 things I am thankful for...  this is something I will do every Friday. :) will blog about something else later...

No comments:

Post a Comment