Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sleep deprived...

So these past few days, I have been sleep deprived... I only sleep for four hours and wakes up. Feels refreshed and normal... It's weird.. I love to sleep. I guess my body, with all the pills and medications that I have been drinking my body got too much energy stored.

The thing is, my brain isn't catching up with my body... It still needs more sleep. So I have noticed. I've been forgetful this week. I even forgot my medication yesterday! ;(

Right now, I have been trying to go to sleep normally. I try to make myself tired to be able to go to sleep for at least longer than 6 hours. Alas, to no avail, I woke up at 2 am today and fell back to sleep around 4. Woke up at 6:10 to get ready for my medical appointment...

It's almost 12pm now... I'm so sleepy... Will go sleep maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment