Friday, October 7, 2011

First Doc Appointment

I was able to meet former President Marcos' doctor yesterday! He's a tiny little Filipino guy, I forgot his name, but I will take a not of it next time.

Well, I saw my doctor yesterday. She is really very accommodating regarding my questions, and does seems a little concern on my health. Not all doctor radiates concern. Maybe it her eyes. Its very gentle. :) My boyfriend even wan't to even ask her of her number. Hehehe! She is very pretty.

So they are putting me on medication that I can't have a baby or else it will be very dangerous for me and the baby. They have to put me on contraceptives just to make sure. So I am researching on contraceptives and see what I should get. If you have any suggestions, you could comment down there. I don't want to take depo ok? It will make me fat, and will make my period stop from coming. I don't want to mess up my cycle like that.

Will start my new research on my meds and stuff... :) i need to know what I have, and what I need to be healthy. I need to know what they are giving me, and need to know more about the possible side effects of the medicines.

Oh well, that is life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment