Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bowel... Moving!! and Fast!!

I was scared some days ago since I haven't been going to the bathroom regularly. I specially take note of whatever that is happening in my abdominal region recently, like since a week ago, since I have some liquids drain from it due to ascites. It was the most painful procedure that was ever done to me! Although there is localized anesthesia, you still can feel the needles.. Yes! NEEDLES!! I can still feel being poked inside!! It was painful!!!

Well, whatever right, so I am scared and what do I do when I am scared or nervous? Comfort food... and I have been craving for ice cream, asked my papi to buy me a dulce de leche flavored ice cream and sooner or later!! Voila! Poop!! Lol (TMI?!? maybe) For someone who just suffered so much pain because of her abdominal region, movement there is crucial. I need less pressure there. I still think I have water roaming around in there so I still have a little pressure there. hooooh!!! it was fun! running in and out of the bathroom again! hehehe

I got my ice cream. I got my bowels moving. This was a good day! :)

References/Links Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment