Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sleep Deprived. Part 2

Still not able to get a straight sleep of at least 6 hours. Still wakes up in the middle of the night and awake for at least 2 or 3 hours after. Still waking up at the same time though. I think it is because I took a nap or something in the middle of the day. I am thinking of trying this, sleep if you can thing.

I don't exactly know what it is called, but one of my classmate some semesters ago is doing it. He sleeps anywhere, anytime, if he can. Like you I saw him sleeping for a good 10 minutes in class. But in total, he would only sleep like 3 hours a day. it's like he has a power nap all the time that keeps he alert and awake. But I don't think I would be that intense. I still try to go back to sleep every time i wake up. But then sometimes I would think of something to do that I forgot or would like to see. I blame Facebook for being sleep deprived! LOL

I would try to discuss it my doctor when I see her again.

Also, I took 25mg of Prednisone today, some of my joints, which don't hurt even when I have my Lupus flare up, are hurting. And I think it's because I went from a 30 to 25 mg in 2 weeks, and 25 to 20 in a week. I don't know for sure, but I am hurting. And since my doctor told me that if I am not feeling well about I just raise it back to what it was. So, i only have been drinking 20mg for 3 or 4 days. Sucks. I would really like to be out of the steroid pill. It's a bit hard to be weaned down from it. But then that is the only thing that's actually controlling my skin rashes and joint pain. Noticed too, that I have been eating a lot, so I am trying to control that... hehehe

So far, and as far as I am concerned. I think I am getting good health. :) so thank God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment