Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lazy Weekend..


It's not all the time that I get something to share. Like yesterday. There is nothing really important yesterday. Just a lazy Saturday in Los Angeles. I have good news though. Yesterday I started taking 25mg of Prednisone. My doctors are starting to wean me down on the steroids. But they put me on a medicine that I can't be pregnant while taking it. They advise me to let them first figure out what I have, make sure that it is Lupus. If they know what they are dealing with it would be better for me.

They decided that it is better to put me in contraceptive, so right now I am still figuring out what kind I would like to try. I think I would rather try the pill, since it is daily, and I am not sure when my next period will be. I am not really comfortable in putting in something in there, and then it has to stay there (?!?) So maybe the patch... Maybe the pill. Definitely not depo-provera or lunelle, since it actually stops you from having periods, and makes you gain weight too! Knowing me, I will probably gain weight and be like a TON!!! Oh well, all these will be discussed once I am with the gynecologist. :)

If you have any questions, comments and well wishes, don't hesitate to comment below. :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment